Monday, February 06, 2006

Week of Firsts

Last week was a week of "firsts". Thursday Caroline laughed for the first time which was very cute. Then, on Sunday afternoon Matthew learned a little something new.

We put him down for a nap, and a few minutes later he came tooling out of his room with his blankets. He has been able to get in to his crib for quite a while, but he fell out one time a while back and had not attempted it since.

Thinking I had left the side down, I checked. Nope. Still up. I put him back in - and 2 minutes later back down the hall he snuck again - startled when he saw me. I put him in a 3rd time and hid at the door with it cracked. When I heard him rustling around I peeked in and he was balanced up in the corner like a little Spiderman.

So, after being caught in the act and instructed not to do it again, he went on to sleep. I suppose it's almost time for a "big boy" bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home